Home Made Sex Toys for Men to Enjoy
When it comes to masturbation, some guys never get bored. Whether it’s because they just love how their hand feels or because they practice different grip and rhythm techniques, more power to them. But, for some men, the same old hand can be a bit lackluster after a while. Since regular use and frequent ejaculations are beneficial to penile health, it’s important for men to find ways to revel in self-gratification. The following fun DIY tips will teach men how to give the hand a rest by creating their own sex toys with items found around the house.
1) Toilet paper/Paper towel tube: For many men, the cardboard tubes that provide structural integrity to toilet paper and paper towel rolls can also provide a tight but accommodating fit for an eager penis. The cardboard itself is too rough for the penis, so men should use their favorite condoms with this method. Simply insert the condom into the tube, fold the open end over the edge of the tube and tape it in place on the tube’s exterior. Put some lube in the condom and go to town. Men can derive extra enjoyment by pulling on the condom’s tip while masturbating; this creates a suction feel, replicating oral play.
2) Cup and sponge: A guy can also look for a cup in his kitchen that is long enough to house his member. He can then take two sponges, large enough to each fill half the cup’s inner wall, wet them in warm water and then fit them snuggly within the cup. Guys should be sure to use the softest of sponges for this one. Place lube in the crevices between the sponges and have at it.
3) Bubble wrap bottle: This one is similar to, but more complex and plush than, the cup and sponge method above. Guys can evenly cut off the top of a plastic soda bottle; then, they can take two large sponges, place them next to one another on a large sheet of bubble wrap and wrap them up. There should be extra bubble wrap that can be used to stretch over the edge of the bottle. Place the wrapped sponges inside the bottle; they should cover most of the bottle’s interior walls and leave a hole in the middle of the bottle just big enough to thrust the penis into. Fold the extra bubble wrap over the top edge of the bottle and tape it to the outside. Lube up the inside and enjoy the sensation of the bubbles on the penis.
4) Old-fashioned sock: Most guys have seen the American Pie film and at least considered emptying into a sock. The trick here is to place a surgical glove inside the sock with some lube, as the material of the sock may chafe the penis. Roll the top of the sock to create a tight doughnut, place the glove inside and fold the opening over the sock top. Then it’s ready to go.
5) Couch cushion baggie: Guys should take caution with this one, since a heavy couch cushion could place too much pressure on the member. If one’s furniture is deemed suitable, a man can simply fill a plastic baggie with lube (taking time to cut off the zip strip should the baggie have one), place it between couch cushions and enjoy the replicated vagina.
Even when a man takes precautions to ensure he’s playing with his new toys safely — using plenty of lube and condoms or glove liners, for example — frequent masturbation and the friction it brings can leave the member feeling chafed and dry. To help the skin heal and remain resilient, men can use a penis health creme (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) with Shea butter and vitamin E after their shower; these natural moisturizers will keep skin smooth, supple and ready for the next session.